Whilst it only seems two minutes ago that we dropped the last lot of Tiling Trade Tips video, we’re back once again with another fantastic series featuring everyone’s favourite TV handyman, Craig Phillips!
This first episode follows our Craig as he shows you how to create a stunning Victorian-style hallway using our rather fetching Victoria Red & Black Chequer Mosaics.
In this episode, Craig will show you how to:
- Prepare your subfloor in readiness for installing mosaics.
- Dry lay your tiles ahead of fixing in order to create a design that you are happy with.
- Effectively mix and apply Mapei Keraquick Grey Fast Setting Adhesive.
- Measure and cut individual mosaic sheets as well as border and corner sections.
- Apply LTP Porcelain Tile Protector prior to grouting to protect the mosaics.
- Efficiently grout the freshly laid mosaics using Mapei Ultracolor grout.
This video is the first in a new five-part series and tells you all you need to know when installing mosaic tiles in a floor setting. Episode two covers drilling into tiles without cracking or damaging them and you can see that at the same time next week exclusively on the Tile Mountain YouTube channel – so be sure to hit the bell icon and subscribe to make sure you never miss an episode!